What do guys like in girls?

In every way literally I just you know want some pointers. Be mean? Be nice? Look like this or like that?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• I keep repeating myself but it's the truth.. Of course a pretty face and smile and nice body counts but all can be destroyed (at least for me) if the girl is not humble and down to earth. A confident but honest and approachable woman + the attractiveness which is subjective = instant attraction.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Every man wants different things and it depends on what we're talking about.. I found a blog where a man writes about what men like in women and the man's point of view on some subjects. He's mostly correct but not always. And he's talking generally for the majority of men, so what he says don't apply to anyone
    https://www.therulesrevisited.com/

• A sweet honest looking smile drives most guys crazy.