Should I change my style?

I wear a lot of freaking cute clothes but I feel like I should have more expensive clothes like Ltd. and I mean I have some Hollister and some Aero and some Abercrombie but I mean I look really good in Hollister but should I go completely PREP!

105

Most Helpful Girl

• Your style should reflect who you are and what you're comfortable in. Of course, it can change as your mood changes. If I were you, I'd get a couple preppy outfits and wear them around but don't redo your whole wardrobe. That'll be expensive if you change your mind!

What Guys Said 5

• If you look good in what you have, why should you change your style? You can transition into new styles over time, but why make a complete overhaul when you don't need it...

• As long as you look good it doesn't matter who makes the clothes.

• No... don't follow Fads... do your own style.

• the best girls create there own style.

• Just stay hot and everything will be fine.

What Girls Said 9

• I think only wearing a certain label is stupid... and buying clothes just because they're expensive it also stupid. I wear clothes that are comfortable and fit my personality. Since I'm laid back and creative I tend to wear a lot of Volcom, but I don't buy something just because it says "Volcom" on it. It's got to look cool and be comfortable. I usually wear whatever looks nice and I usually don't even know what label it is, Volcom is the only exception. I think you should rethink the way you pick clothes.

• Wear what makes you feel comfortable. You don't have to pigeon-hole yourself into on type of style. Like you said, your clothes are cute; why get rid of them?

• Go with your instincts... if they tell you to buy more expensive clothes, go for it! . but be sure not to but clothes just because they are expensive. make sure that you look pretty and appealing in the clothes.

• Again, are you from Hollywood, have they taken you to a new world. If your clothes fit, they feel comfortable, and you like them then who the hell cares if someone has time to judge what kind of clothes you are wearing then they are really shallow and narrow minded?

• In my opinion, lose the Aero. that's a brand that mostly younger teens wear and when you get older you should strive for a more mature look.

you should add more expensive pieces b/c you never know when you're gonna need to look more classy & put together, but def. keep the a.fitch & hollister for an everyday look that's still cute

• If you want to change your style it is perfectly fine. Everyone wants to have a different look. Don't go overboard to buy something expensive and it becomes out of style two days later. Even some of the cheapest clothes may lack in looks but have better quality (not all cheap things though). Stay comfortable in what you have and try to find a unique style that's right for you. EVERY NOW AND THEN you can treat yourself to something from the high-priced names.

• Use fashionable clothes. Keep changing style, try to copy celebrity concepts cause they are in fashion & cool. Anything goes if you are confident & it wil make you sexy too. So good luck babe!

• If you're living in a world where you think you're going to be based on what tags you have on the back of your clothes, I think you just need to find some better freaking friends.

• Well.. I don't know. Just buy what you like and be yourself... Don't try to fit into a specific style, that's not a good idea. If you like something and looks awesome on you then....BUY IT!