Anyone know what these lips are called?

When the upper lips is like showing your front teeth a little bit and there's a deep cupids bow and theyre just well defined.. I don't know what these kind of lips are called. I just find them so attractive
I know super random but please help! Thanks (:


Most Helpful Guy

  • Looked er up for ya. To my knowledge, It's called an "open mouth slider". Hope that's what you're lookin for!


Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

  • Do lips actually have names?

Loading... ;