What clothes look good on chubby frames?

So, I'm 5'6 and 230 pounds, and I'm trying to find a style of clothing that fits my body type. Any ideas?

43

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 4

• Depending on how big your chest is compared to your stomach area will determine what shirts but some go to for all sizes: Peplums s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...bdda095a46.jpg
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...552245f389.jpg anything that cinches the waist makes the figure more proportionate.
    dresses with the same idea in mind, bringing in the waist. These come in all styles cdnmain.glamcheck.com/.../...t-dress-plus-size.jpg
    and leggins, just don't get a shirt that is to oversized or you will look like your in a moomoo :-( But this is cute s7d9.scene7.com/.../734008132462_main?$PDPLARGE$

• ok well this depends on how ur body fat is distributed. what's ur body shape and what colours are u into

also, what season is it there

that info will get me started lol. :)

• It is hard to say with out knowing how the weight is distributed. Jeans, with v-neck tops and blazers can be cute, colorful and even glimpse a little professionalism.

Dresses are always a good, comfortable choice too playing with belt placement on a dress can help to accentuate a curve :)

• Joggers are really cute.