My hair is long. But it's dead and has a lot of split ends. I don't wanna cut it off. Is there a way to fix it?
Most Helpful Girl
Hair contains dead cells. All hair is technically dead. Anyway, I understand your pain. If you want to improve the quality of your hair, I can suggest a couple of things:
- Trim your hair at least once every 4 months in order to get rid of the split ends.
- Deep condition your hair twice a week.
- Don't wash your hair every day, instead do it once every 2 days or more if you can pull it off. You can use baby powder or dry shampoo if your hair looks too oily and you don't want to wash it.
- Use various types of oils and scalp massage your hair with them. I'd recommend a product called Mythic Oil which has avocado oil and grapeseed oil in it or you can use Argan oil. Both of them are a little pricey but the result is worth it. If you don't want to buy anything expensive, use olive oil.
- Try using sulfate & alcohol free products.
- If you dye your hair, touch your roots once every 2-3 months instead of once a month.
Good luck. I hope I helped.0