I'm not talking about to say a family function or a business event. What do you think? Do you find it socially acceptable or vulgar? I'm curious & I find myself caught in the middle, because on the one hand, I think some women really pull it off in a classy and chic way, but on the other hand I see how it can be too revealing to wear in public. I have the same wishy-washy stance on crop tops as well. What are your thoughts?
- It's never socially acceptableVote A
- It's not exactly socially acceptable, but I like itVote B
- It's socially acceptable, and I like the lookVote C
- It's socially acceptable, but I'm not a fanVote D
- It depends on how revealing the shirt and bra areVote E
Most Helpful Girl
It depends on how revealing the shirt and bra are. Eg. a black lace blouse with a simple black bra is ok in my books. While a white sheer blouse with a green bra is trashy0