Girls, what are the things that attract you the most?

Gestures, looks etc.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• a sexy neck
    a deep voice
    positive/funny charisma!
    fit hands lol

What Girls Said 9

• I like kind of quiet guys honestly, just nice, quiet, with humor and who dresses simple, jeans, black shirt, black hoodie things like that lol.

• Soft eyes and cute smile.

Good manners.

• The way a man holds himself.

• Personality definitely

• I think mostly their personality.

• cologne, style, education, money sometimes, hair, and their opinions on gay marriage or stuff like that. oh and how much theyre willing to do or how dedicated they are to you

• Smile for me, it might be weird but teeth really. if a guy had bad teeth its bad! Its the first thing i notice in anyone

• But is it a turn off if the guy hasn't got white teeth? I mean it's not that noticeable. Toothpaste doesn't seem to help.

• no they don't have to be perfect white but not yellow or brown :/ and kind of straight, just not sticking out in all directions or anything

• The small things that make him him.

• Most of the times if you make the girl laugh she automatically just crushes on you thats how it is for me doesn't even matter how you look if you can really make me laugh then you have a crush.