Friday dinner date outfit?

Oversized white loose knit sweater (kind of see through bcause the knitting is loose)
black strapless bra
high waist skinny jeans
nude strappy sandals (4.5" heels)
Nude small chanel flap bag

is it okay to wear this for a date? Just going to go to a restaurant and maybe bar after grab couple of drinks, nothing fancy.

• Who would wear that to a date?
  • Yes, its okay
  • Hell yeah! Its casual but still sexy
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

103

Most Helpful Girl

• keeping it classy with some chanel is my style too

What Guys Said 3

• Love the sounds of it... love the heels. I'm sure you're gorgeous. You made some great choices.

• pretty nice... although tbh i'd rather jeans n sneakers :D

• pretty nice

What Girls Said 9

• Sure...
    Sounds okay.

• the see through sweater is what I don't like. Maybe a bralette under it instead of the strapless. Just sounds trashy and like you want to put out. Class it up just a touch.
    g01.a.alicdn.com/.../...t-b-lace-b-font-font-b.jpg That would look much nicer and leave a little to the imagination ;-)

• You can barely see the bra though. Its not visible unless you pay close attention to it

• Oh okay, from your description, it sounded as if you could see through. I still think the bralette is cute and would look really good under a sheer top as well :-)
      Good luck, I hope your date goes well.

• yeah i think that sounds really cute for a date. it's casual, but still nice.

• Sounds like its cold. Maybe a vest to cover that bra.

• Not my style but go for it.

• Sounds nice, but I would wear something under the sweater if it's see through, seeing your bra might be a little more than is normal in public.

• You need a shirt under your sweater.

• Maybe put a tank so it's not just the bra showing theough, otherwise it's cute

• i think its fine.