Apparently when you wear tights or gym tights, you're not supposed to wear underwear underneath. is that true?

aren't i the only one who is worried about the wetness down there? thats why i wear underwear...

• no underwear for this type of clothing!!!
  • its okay to wear underwear with tights.
  • well you got a problem
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

513

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never heard of this. I always wear underwear when I wear tights.

What Guys Said 13

• A lot of women opt for the thong when at the gym , x

• People don't wear underwear with those because than you can see the outline of it I guess. So its either that, or getting the tights wet.

• I hope you are talking about compression shorts/ tights. Aren't most of these made from sweat absorbing materials. Unless you have a stomach ache or are a leaker I wouldn't wear underwear. It like wearing a tank top or extra shirt underneath a dry fit shirt.

• nah... u'd sweat even more :D

• I would beware prevents taking a look at your panty line. Also, be sure that sun is not shinning through your tights. Everybody would be able to see though them.

• Unless you want to show the boys some camel toe, you should probably wear some underwear.

• you aren't supposed to wear underwear with tights because tights are underwear themselves. but you can.

• with its a thong your good ^^

• I think that it's okay to wear underwear with tights... But I've never tried it myself :)

• White tights and a black thong...

• Don't wear any cuz I can see right through it, and when you sweat it looks even worse.

• I saw this girl come out of yoga with the sweat running the crack in back and front! We were walking and my boy said look at her she got it in! Meaning a good workout. But she walked to her car and left

• You can, it's in preference

What Girls Said 4

• Thats what thongs are for

• You can wear them under. Some people prefer not to. That's them.

• Who said that? ewwk! especially when working out, that's just gross.

• I definitely wear underwear anyways!