Should I order these wedges?

I'm thinking these with cutoffs?
Should I order these wedges?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• hey are extremely high... think you can walk in them ok?

0|0
    0|0
    • Probably bust my ass but gotta learn right?

• not all heels are made to be worn though... ur probs gonna wear em barefoot, they are patent so on a hot day your feet may slide causing you to roll an ankle...

I like them but think they are not exactly functional, i can do sky highs but they are too vertical to work without causing a problem...

• Will u message me?

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I think they are really nice

1|0
    0|0
  • Do it they're dope

1|0
    0|0
  • If you want too. Personally i don't like heals/wedges but to each their own. If you can afford it then get what makes you happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, why not, life's too short not to, right?

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Anything with cutoffs looks criminal...

These are cute, but look uncomfortable - no cushion for the ball of the feet.

1|0
    0|0
  • wedges are awesome and comfy but i don't really like this one

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree with @GirlScoutsRevenge the super shiny surface and thin straps make them look like a 90s dress shoe.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I do not like them. They look slippery and cheap. Not a fan of wedges unless they are espadrilles.

4|0
    0|0
  • Like cutoff jeans? I think these look more like a formal shoe. Cut offs would look better with s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...23abc129d7.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • 2|1
    0|0
  • Ooooooo I like them!

1|0
    0|0
  • They look very classy and beautiful. And they aren't to tall, so easy to walk in, seem like the perfect shoes

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes you should, they're great :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're adorable, but it's up to you if you can wear them comfortably. For example, I can't wear shoes like these for too long in the summer because my feet sweat & they become slippery. But if you don't have this problem, buy them :) They go well for a day out with friends or a date or... you know better :D
    !

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it! It looks too dainty for cutoffs though. But maybe if the cutoffs are skinny it would work. Sexy edgy!

0|0
    0|0
  • those look ok

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks good but too common in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0