I'm helping a guy put together and outfit to help him on his road to cuteness since he thinks he repels women. What do you think of it? Outfit #1?

Feel free to add in any additions you think there should be, or outfit suggestions.
A maroon cardigan with a light gray dress shirt underneath. A brown or black watch shall be added as an accesory to go with the belt.

I'm helping a guy put together and outfit to help him on his road to cuteness since he thinks he repels women. What do you think of it? Outfit #1?

These jeans (Rolled up if he wants) w/ a brown or black belt.

With these shoes in black or brown w/ argyle or black, and brown socks.

Add Opinion