What Halloween costume should I wear?

I've found two costumes that I like for Halloween but I'm unsure as to which I should buy. What one do you prefer most?
What Halloween costume should I wear?

• Costume 1
  • Costume 2
Select a gender to cast your vote:

310

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• Depends, Do you want to look like a whore or a whore?

If you decide to look like a whore out of those options, Then, Take your pick, Either way you will look like a whore.

• I think first costume shows your boobs better and also it's a better mix of colous more plesant to the eye. But still here I guees your hair comes in equation too.

• The black one. It's a safer alternative.

• I like the 2nd one

• Be a pirate

• It's practically the same thing, just one is red with black horn print, and the other is black with red horn print. It comes down to which color scheme YOU like better, not us

• Awesome costume! Particularly perfect if you have great boobs! I'd say go with black.

• let the sluttiness begin

• Only time of year they know they can get away with it, that's why they do it

• Whichever you feel is sluttier. Body paint is the way to go.

What Girls Said 3

• wow
    so scare
    very spoopy
    amaze
    https://i.imgur.com/MFjC3mg.gif

• Ummm that's showing a lot of cleavage... are you sure it fits in all the right places if you know what I mean?

• SHouldn't matter, it's Halloween, every year, girls dress up slutty, because they know they can get away with it

• @Dave20152 some girls...

• There's so much variety 😕