Bejesus Hell! Guys in my city outnumber the girls 3 to 1. How do I stand out from the crowd? It seems like every girl I approach just views me as 'another' guy and not 'the' guy. I need some combat tactics to dodge all this sausage infested nuthouse so she sees I'm the one.
P.S. Also there aren't many activities I can provide for potentials? Any suggestions?
Most Helpful Girl
From what I've read so far, it sounds like you are going for girls and not one particular girl. I can tell you what most average girls would appreciate and see you differently from others.
Just Kidding! Here we go:
1) Be sincere and show interest in what she does. Ask questions about her school or work and what she does. Let her talk a little.
2) Under no circumstances, do not brag about stuff such as cars, house, work, or other possessions. This is a huge turn off for many of us.
3) Pay attention to her style, complement her in a way that she can see you are not just into her physically, without sounding fake about it.
4) If you ask her out, please pay for the meal (not that you don't, but my friend was asked out and the guy took money from her when the check came... enough said).
5) Do not be afraid to show your sensitive side. It melts my heart when a guy likes something soft and admits it. My boyfriend likes the movie "Notebook" - the chick flick/tear jerker. That's not the reason I fell for him, but it is a big part of it. ;)
6) Last but not least, visual and sense of smell are important. You don't have to be all designer suited up, but your clothes should be neat, and you should smell nice. Not too much cologne but just a hint of it. I personally love Bulgari's Aqua for men.
Try these things for the win and see where it takes you.