Does it make you feel sexier to wear high heels in public places where it may not be obvious what the occasion is? (If there IS a special event or readoes it make you feel sexier? son at that time)
Or do you have no foot fan value for the sex appeal of that image, & strictly wear heels as a formal, or business matter of attire?
(Of course, the sneakers come on when having to walk to the office. 😉)
In a third point of view possible for you ladies; maybe you think it provides some source of empowerment for you to be that well dressed business woman, chic and confident that she is respected and admired by those in her company. The Psyco-sexual political mind game played by many in & out of the business arena may be your motive / pleasure. Feel free to share or relate that if this is your game.
I'm actually curious about the direction of a woman's feet in the throws of passion (organism) The high heel shapes the foot with toes bent "up" as supposed to the inward curling of the toes. Why is that angle so sexy to us foot fans? 😍 If the natural curling or NONcurling of females toes one way or the other is more or less sexually appealing to those into it, then we may have it wrong with the high heels design.
- Yes. I like how my feet look in heels and it serves my purpose well.Vote A
- Yes but the sex appeal of my feet in heels is not my main intention.Vote B
- Not really concerned... Don't feel any sexier in them.Vote C
- No! I hate heels! They hurt and tear your feet up. And they objectify women as sex objects.Vote D
- I don't or / can't wear heels. I don't look good in them.Vote E
Guys can not vote on this poll
Most Helpful Girl
I wear them because they make me average height, my height without heels is 4"11 so I wear them to be taller, but I also feel more attractive with wearing them too1