Why are women's shorts so short?

sometimes I can see the bottom of their asscheeks because they're so short.

1311

Most Helpful Girl

• If I ever did have a pair, I'd wear them only at home. It's embarrassing to wear them in public. That's not how I show off to people. I'm still a tomboy at heart, and I'm 18 in a few weeks. I hate girly (not specifically girl clothing, just girly clothing in general) clothes, such as short shorts.

Most Helpful Guy

• no go is just unaware of this fact. it's one thing to have short shorts, I understand this is the female style, but when girls were shorts that look like underwear because they're so short, it's for one reason, to get male attention. Plain and simple and any girl that says otherwise is lying through her teeth. Just sayin.