So obviously this question isn't for crossdressers since they do it already. I'm wondering about people who like to wear the clothing that is usually associated with their gender what style they think they'd rock if they were the other sex.
Most Helpful Girl
Oooh I love this question. I would basically dress in outfits that I find attractive on males.
Some of the outfits I would wear:
- Button up shirts (with sleeves rolled halfway) + khaki pants
- V neck shirts + jeans or khaki's
- Collared shirts + jeans/khaki's
- long sleeve tees + jeans/khaki's
- tshirts + basketball shorts + Nike socks + branded running shoes (Nike, adidas, etc.)
- fitted tshirts + sweats + running shoes
And I would incorporate a lot of different types of blue colors within my wardrobe (light, baby, sky, midnight, dark blue) because I find it really attractive when guys wear blue.
Hope this answers your question and I hope some more guys answer too.1
Most Helpful Guy
High heels, t-shirt, skirt, businesses like but classy, stylish and sexy.