How to hide belly?

I have a party coming up and I want to look good but still have a little tummy pouch. I was going to wear a tight shirt and jeans because it make my back look curvy, my butt look good, and my boobs amazing... only problems is that it hugs the fat around my lower belly lol. How can I hide this without wearing something loose and baggy? Help!

Most Helpful Guy

• Boobs doesn't count on fat chicks OP lmao.

How far is party?

• I have big boobs when I'm skinny and when I'm heavier. Thank ya very much mister shitty grammar. Lmao.

• Someone's mad because I pointed out their weight... Ooohhh

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear high-waisted jeans and a tight shirt above. I used to wear them when I had a little fat on my belly. The jeans concealed it. You could also try wearing spandex underneath.

What Guys Said 5

• you can wear your underwear a little high on waist that it can cover your belly too, it'll help a little.

• Maybe something high waisted might work in your favour.

• If you have 15 days and a small belly! Routine crunches morning afternoons and evening will make your belly into a sexy stomach

• Spandex undies and shapewear can help to hide your belly, then wear a flattering flared dress to accentuate your curves.

• Your beautful don't hide anything

What Girls Said 2

• best bet is a dress and spanx underneath it. A nice A-line dress will show off your boobs and the curve in the back and will hide your belly at the same time.

• tight shirt tucked in a skater skirt worn in your natural waist