Does this go together? And shoukd I wear a white sweater or a black one? It's for church?

Does this go together? And shoukd I wear a white sweater or a black one? It's for church?

or shoukd I wear black flats. Or shoukd I wear an orange dress and those heels? Help lol my crush is gonna be back from college and I want to look really pretty, I'll have my hair curled and makeup of course but I'm having an outfit melt down.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I think a black heels would match the dress more and if you're gonna wear a sweater make it black too , it gives contrast to the whole outfit lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Well that's the thing the only black heels I have, are by guess and they don't have red in them but they have diff colors on them and the actual heel part is turquoise

• Show All
    • I have chose to wear black flats. Sadly I can't afford a pair of black heels right now. I spent all of my money on my moms Mother's Day gift she wanted.

• Omar5881 - depends on how far she has to go to church if she is walking there she probably would not feel comfortable walking wearing heels

Most Helpful Girl

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• That's a good outfit. I think a white one would go better with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks alright I don't see a problem with you wearing these clothes

1|0
    0|0
  • Damn girl, you should be going to church to pray not find a boyfriend :p jk! lol

i say wear black flats with that dress, and try to find a nice sweater

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I do go to pray. I just met him there. I became a Christian 6 years ago, and went to one church for 5 years then last year I changed churches because of some things that happened and I started the new church and he was there.

• Show All
    • Awww thats great! good luck next Sunday haha

• Ahaha thanks

What Girls Said 2

• i think the black sweater red dress and heels would look nice

1|0
    0|0
  • The dress and the heels look fine together! Black sweater.

1|0
    0|0