Does this go together? And shoukd I wear a white sweater or a black one? It's for church?

or shoukd I wear black flats. Or shoukd I wear an orange dress and those heels? Help lol my crush is gonna be back from college and I want to look really pretty, I'll have my hair curled and makeup of course but I'm having an outfit melt down.

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I think a black heels would match the dress more and if you're gonna wear a sweater make it black too , it gives contrast to the whole outfit lol

• Well that's the thing the only black heels I have, are by guess and they don't have red in them but they have diff colors on them and the actual heel part is turquoise

• I have chose to wear black flats. Sadly I can't afford a pair of black heels right now. I spent all of my money on my moms Mother's Day gift she wanted.

• Omar5881 - depends on how far she has to go to church if she is walking there she probably would not feel comfortable walking wearing heels

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• That's a good outfit. I think a white one would go better with it.

• Looks alright I don't see a problem with you wearing these clothes

• Damn girl, you should be going to church to pray not find a boyfriend :p jk! lol

i say wear black flats with that dress, and try to find a nice sweater

• Well I do go to pray. I just met him there. I became a Christian 6 years ago, and went to one church for 5 years then last year I changed churches because of some things that happened and I started the new church and he was there.

• Awww thats great! good luck next Sunday haha

• Ahaha thanks

What Girls Said 2

• i think the black sweater red dress and heels would look nice

• The dress and the heels look fine together! Black sweater.