- V neck40%(19)37%(28)Vote32%(9)
- U neck43%(20)45%(34)Vote50%(14)
- Square neck17%(8)18%(13)Vote18%(5)
Most Helpful Guy
Depends on your face shape and body type. https://www. gorgeautiful. com/knowing-the-right-necklines-for-your-face-and-body-shape-part-1/ v necks are universally flattering though.
Suits for almost every body type and size, but best recommended for:
– Round face to balance out the roundness.
– Pear shapes as it helps to give the shoulders a broader look
– Fat and short neck as it elongates your upper body
And U neckline:
Best recommended for:
– Short neck, long face, or narrow shoulders as it gives the illusions of longer and wider look
– Hourglass shape as it creates a balanced look between upper and lower body part
– Great to create an illusion of large bust.
So which is best really depends on the wearer.1
Most Helpful Girl