what kind of things do you look for? what is the first thing you notice about someone?
Most Helpful Guy
1) COMPASSIONATE: are they empathetic? can they talk about something serious without joking?
2) HELPFUL: if a stranger needs help, do they do the unnatural thing by approaching that person?
3) LOVING: how do they treat those around them: pets, children, employees, friends, family?
4) CONSIDERATE: are they the type to say "bless you", hold a door open, remember your birthday?
5) CREATIVE: are they able to think for themselves and not go with the general consensus? can they think so logically and attentively that the rest think it's impossible? are they the one person in the meetings that always strives to make a difference, even if it requires extra work?
6) UNIQUE: do they volunteer, consider adoption, have the same values as you, agree with most of your political beliefs, or get along with your friends and family?
The best thing to do is make a list of qualities you admire about yourself and find someone who matches your personality. And if anyone matches my list above, let me know. =)1