What do you think of knit dresses and thigh high boots for the upcoming fall season?

Lately I've been obsessing with fall trends... absolutely loved the fall season. It's my favorite. What do you think of a sweater/knit dress with thigh or knee high boots? Do you find this look sexy, cute/causal or too revealing/skimpy?

Do we love or hate? Is this a yes or no?

• Yes, love! It's a sexy look to pull off this fall season.
    56%(27)58%(35)Vote67%(8)
  • Yes, Love. Its cute and casual for fall.
    31%(15)32%(19)Vote33%(4)
  • No. I don't like it, it's skimpy.
    13%(6)10%(6)Vote0%(0)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

• the pics that @littlesally posted, i see no difference in the outfits, where she says one is cute while the other looks hookerish. where is she getting that from?

• Perhaps the fishnets. lol I don't know.

• she's putting on more clothes then, that means she shouldn't be hookerish, that'd mean she's being more conservative, righhhhtttt?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• More casual than cute in my opinion..

• Yes I like that look

• I think you're just proving the point that women really don't dress for comfort but for approval from their peers. A sentiment that is REGULARLY regarded as incorrect or downright stupid here.

• ugh yes I love that stuff

What Girls Said 23

• I love some of the sweater dresses I've seen. They're sexy, cute, casual and perfect for my work day or a night out.

• Oh, that's what I wear as well during fall/winter :) Very comfortable and looks great.

• Sooo extremely cute. My favorite thing about fall is sweaters, thicker longer dresses, jackets. I'm readyyyy.

• Love them. Fall and winter fashion is the best.

• Its nice, thigh high might be a bit over the top but tall boots and leggings would work really well with a sweater dress

• Knit dresses are cute and I like them, but thigh boots? Who dafuq even wears those anymore? Regular booties or heels would look better in my opinion.

• Its back in style now. Its all over Runway.

• People wear ridiculous stuff on runway all the time. I guess technically they can be in style but doesn't mean normal people wear them

• I've been known to wear knit dresses and thigh high boots in the fall. I love the look!

• Love that look!

• Well I do it every fall, but I usually wear tights as well.

• I love it. It's my favorite look for fall.

• yes, every year

• I voted A.

Jk not my thing

• Love it and I do wear knit dresses with boots sometimes

• It's a very cute outfit I also love it

• Yessss! I love fall trends like these!

• Yes Yes!! Love knit dresses with thigh high boots

• Heck Yes, love it!!

• Love the style very much and it's a common outfit that I wear during the cooler months.

• It's one of my favorite styles

• I love the style!!

• It's a cute style that I wear to work sometimes and also when I go shopping

• Don't wear knee boots it's unfashion and knit dress are boring try a sweatshirt dress it's fashion

• Love 'em. Get out there be Sassy girls.