Girls, what are your secrets to looking your best?

What are your secrets to always looking fleeky?

215

Most Helpful Guy

• my wife's secret is getting me drunk

Most Helpful Girl

• I do makeup at least 5 days a week.. and I do a full face. Hair as well. That keeps me cute most days.

What Guys Said 4

• sucking cock, it uses almost all 45 muscles of the face. they will be exercised which means that the blood flow to the face increases which means that delivery of nutrients to the face are increased so that helps you look young and keeps your skin supple.

• Don't eat anything and wear a lot of make up. Also get implants when you get older and dye your hair pretty colors.

• I think if a girl keeps fit and eats well - It shows on the outside as well

• i shave my hair and beard a lot

What Girls Said 20

• i stay away from too many products i keep it natural as much as possible

• the obvious
    sleeping, moisturizing, healthy life style, exercising, being happy, choosing a hairstyle that suits you, dress according to your body type, tanning (for me)

• I don't really have any special secrets other than using a lot of anti-frizz stuff on my hair to keep my curls under control. I have this one lipstick I like to wear that has a reddish hue on one end and kind of a glittery gold on the other, and I like to very lightly apply the red and then wipe it off to where there is just the right hint of red left on my lips, and then lightly apply the gold right in the center of both lips. It just leaves a light glitter that is barely noticeable, but looks cool in the light. Other than that, I hardly ever bother to even fix myself up unless it's a special occasion, so I don't have a lot of beauty secrets.

• Drink more water
    Exercise
    Coconut oil
    Trying to stay positive
    Sleep
    Good Dick (not too good or too bad)

• To be at your fleekest, self confidence is required. Before you start your day, strut in front of a full body mirror and tell yourself everything you like about yourself. As for everything you don't, just remember, it is the little imperfections that make you interesting!

• Sleep
    Hydration
    Minimal makeup
    Showers

• When my hair is messy i look extremely bad even with make up but if my hair is nice I look not bad even without make up.

• Yes!! A bad hair style can not save even the best makeup.. but a good one can help a lot with no makeup.

Great hair + great makeup is unbeatable tho!

• It's often about how you carry yourself, if you have an attitude that says the world belongs to you then you instantly become way sexier.

• washing my face in the morning with just water and wearing minimal makeup (concealer under my eyes and some mascara). Wearing so little will make it look like your not wearing any- and i think that fresh natural look is gorgeuos

• Did you just say fleeky? Ugh.. teenagers.

• Lol you are literally one fucking year old than a teenager. Get out of here with that shit baha.

• @Chico_brah she's 16... she's a teenager... and it's obvious.

• What the hell is fleeky?

• Showering, brushing teeth, wearing perfume and deodorant. Wearing clothes that other girls don't wear.

• sleeping and moisturizing
    and drinking water

• Drinking lots of water
    Exercising every day
    Getting enough sleep

• ^-^ The souls of young virgins~... teehee (*^-^*)

• Just drinking a lot of water and be all natural all the time

• Showering, shaving, washing face, walking, and vitamins..
    That's all I can think of.

• Plenty of water
    Enough sleep
    A bit of exercise daily
    Otherwise I don't do much. :)

• Hygiene and makeup.
    Solid color clothing

• It's all in the water I drink.