Should I just say fuck it and flat iron my hair?

My hair is heat damaged from years of flat ironing. It still has some curl but not like it used to be. I stopped flat irioning my hair for two months cause my hair was falling out. I had some box braids for those 2 months. I just took the box braids out and I can't figure out what to do with my hair. I tried to do a bantu knot out but it turned out horribly. Look at the picture above. My whole family said I look like somebody's grandmom. I can't do anything else to my hair, I have no money to go to a salon, and my family refuses to help me. Should I just give up and straighten it?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• No don't flat iron it. I think your hair looks fine, if you want to do something else with your hair you can maybe put your hair in a top knot.

• My hair isn't long enough to make a nice top knot

• You can buy a donut knot in the store. A donut knot can be used by short or long hair. Just google donut knot for short hair tutorial.

• No, learn to love yourself.