Which fashion trends do you hate most and which one do you love?

Fashion trends I dislikes most:
Harem pants and other huge pants
Which fashion trends do you hate most and which one do you love?Saggy pants where the underwear shows
Which fashion trends do you hate most and which one do you love?Shirts with necks like this
Which fashion trends do you hate most and which one do you love?Tops like this

When people wear the same thing every single days/identical clothes.

Trends I likes
Which fashion trends do you hate most and which one do you love?Coats
Which fashion trends do you hate most and which one do you love?Blazers
Which fashion trends do you hate most and which one do you love?Accessories. E. g. watch.

169

Most Helpful Girl

• Trends I don't like is when the pants show too much the underwear, the ice watch, a style too metronome, too tight, too short, too slutty / sexy.
    things I like are long coat, turtle neck, track pants, sneakers, parka, watch (depend which one), long cardigan, glass (I like lot of style so XD)

• I'm agree with you in most of the things. :) But track pants is more a gym or sport thing in my opinion. Not something people should go with in other everyday situations. If you're good looking, you can go with it even though you're not in the gym.

• Tracksuit are super comfy and very fashion too (especially the football / soccer track pants). After that's true you generally can't go working in tracksuit and it's more a weekend things.

Most Helpful Guy

• You live in Norway but don't like coats? How do you keep warm 😂

• If you reads what I've written twice, you would notice I have a segregation between trends I dislikes and trends I do like. I do like coats, accessories like clocks and blazers. But I don't like saggy pants. Please read all the text, then you would notice!