Which country has most beautiful girls?

and handsome boys

in my opinion.
girls-Ukraine and Sweden
boys- Italy
and i really don't understand what is American or brazilian looking. they don't have looking, there are all type of people

1615

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the more diverse the population is, the more beautiful or attractive people tend to be.
    So, I would say countries like Brazil, Cuba, the US and Canada.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

What Guys Said 14

• I think most of the girls I have crushed on have German ancestry in common, so I'm gonna say Germans!

• planet of the zipods

• i m not white but i agree white people are one of the most beautiful people. having said that, their superiority complex ruins them and often become despicable.

whites can look just as ugly though but whites are a neautral color and look good mixed with anyone.

italians are great but they are mixed with arabs. downsides are that a lot of them are stubby short and have refridgeratr bodies and fingers.

just like all races, the ones that look good look good but I've heard sweden has the highest average good looks.

• Central and Northern Europe are great

• Chernobyl.

• The countries that are most diverse.

• Latin america and the baltics

• Hispanic, Indian, Eastern Europe yaπŸ‘Œ

• I don't know but I think Nordic women are absolutely gorgeous for the most part.

• Maybe Burkina Faso? :P

• Polish or Eastern European girls.

• Hmm really depend what you are after taste wise I mean what is nice for you might not be for me

• Jupiter has em both

• Uzbekistan and Mongolia have the hottest Women