Is it true that a curtain fringe doesn't look good on a person with a mid to small forehead?

The hairdressed I went to the other day said I don't have a big enough forehead for it. I think she might be wrong... in a sense that a variation on the topic might suite me very well...

Curtain fringe examples/variations:
Is it true that a curtain fringe doesn't look good on a person with a mid to small forehead?Is it true that a curtain fringe doesn't look good on a person with a mid to small forehead?Is it true that a curtain fringe doesn't look good on a person with a mid to small forehead?

• It's true.
  • Depends on the variation.
  • It's not true.
    Vote C
  • No idea.
    Vote D

24

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not sure on the size of your forehead but unless its deformed levels of small I don't see how a curtain fringe wouldn't work.

Would look different certainly but not necessarily worse.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, these are celebrities which means they go to professionals. Professionals know what looks good on who. And I agree with that. Certain hair styles for certain people but if you want to rock it, go right ahead.