We all know that women look better in heels... so what heel height is the sexiest for a women to wear?

• We all know that women look better in heels...so what heel height is the sexiest for a women to wear???Flats
  • We all know that women look better in heels...so what heel height is the sexiest for a women to wear???1-2 inches
  • We all know that women look better in heels...so what heel height is the sexiest for a women to wear???3-4 inches
    Vote C
  • We all know that women look better in heels...so what heel height is the sexiest for a women to wear???5-6 inches
    Vote D
  • We all know that women look better in heels...so what heel height is the sexiest for a women to wear???The higher the better
    Vote E

87

Most Helpful Girl

• The higher the better for me but id have a different answer at the end of a night lol... but i find what your wearing has a lot to do with the heel height required...