Ladies, being aware of your low-cut tops?

... how aware are you of your low-cut tops and if your cleavage, or more, is showing? Would you know that your bra is gaping and your breasts and/or nipples are exposed to someone?

Thanks heaps everyone... my suspicions were confirmed. A colleague is in the habit of wearing low cut tops. Yesterday she turned up in a T-shirt and tight skirt. I had to discuss a matter with her and she was leaning toward me, her cleavage showing, and then her bra cup came away from her breast, nipple very visible, and yes it looked like she felt the air-conditioned air hit...

Most Helpful Girl

• yes, can practically feel the air hit it lol

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• I would never wear a shirt low enough for that to be a worry! I'm all for a little bit of cleavage but anything too low just comes off as trashy (in my opinion).

• Definitely aware of it

• Shaft, why are you ignoring the fact that your colleague was hitting on you? Hahahaha she probably wanted you to see it

• Yes, it definitely seemed that way... ;-P

• @shaft50 the price us women pay for beauty

• So true...

• Oh yea we know.

• Very aware lol

• So, it's fair to say if she was bending over my desk, or leaning towards me, and I can see down her top and even see her nipple, it is either deliberate or she doesn't care...

• yeah, id say so. hahah

• Awesome!

• Yeah we know exactly how much is showing most the time

• I always adjust ny shirt

• I'm very aware of it

• girls that where low cut tops most of the time where them because of the shear fact that it shows cleavage i used to do that and yes i still do it sometimes like if i am with my boyfriend for instance

• Not all the time. Half the time I don't notice.

• Really? I thought girls would be very aware... it would seem like when a guy leaves his fly open and you can feel that it's drafty...

• I wear tank tops so much I'm used to a draft. When it's really hot outside I don't notice it either. If it's freezing Cold I'm aware and pulling my shirt up. I don't wear shirts that my nipples pop out of. Just a little clevage.

• Okay... interesting

What Guys Said 1