Do you think you should look your best wherever you go?

I'm almost afraid to do that. Not sure why.

I am naturally pretty though and look good without make up

179

Most Helpful Guy

• I think a better way to look at it is to always dress appropriately for the situation. Earlier I went for a 3.5 mile walk I'm not going to wear jeans and a button down shirt for that shorts and a T-shirt are appropriate.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that everyone should feel comfortable at all times.
    I used to put lots of make up on, wearing clothes that were just too tight. I am taken now so I don't need to impress anyone, my husband likes me all natural and I prefer using more comfortable chill casual clothes, no patience to put make-up on because is just too much drama, and then to remove it is so annoying...
    Being natural and being comfortable is my best look.
    But I have my friend that always has her make up on fleek and hair on fleek, good for her, I won't judge anyone. I just don't need all that to feel beautiful and confident that's all.