What do you think about this purse?

It looks sort of plastic to me but it looks so cute to me! Unfortunately it's final sale so I have to decide wisely lol ๐Ÿค”
What do you think about this purse?
What do you think about this purse?

*shoulder bag

LOL thanks for the answers, I'm cracking up
Thanks for the honesty responses! I debated for a while and decided not to get it. I liked the color and glitter but I couldn't fall in love with the plastic look.

2810

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like it at all. It looks like cheap plastic and very cheap. I know kate spade purses are not cheap in cost. The purse you show is not on the web site so it must be an old model. Just my opinion!

• Yeah that's me. I can't tell if that's a compliment or not but thank you for your honest responses lol!

• It was a compliment. Since you are old enough, I'll say that you are hot.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's plain. It would be great for a minimalistic person, like a model who wears tight black clothes with a low ponytail, though. Very serious. Personally I prefer something a little edgier or loud, and if I'm going for something cute it better be freaking adorable. A little bow does not satisfy the need for cute lol

• I love this, you have a good point. I love cute things too

• I love the color too, but honestly it's about the only thing going for it besides being sophisticated. I really would've liked to see the color with details that made it pop. Like maybe a copper color instead of brown :/