"never underestimate the power of a dress", what does this mean?

my best friends girlfriend posted this as a status on facebook. what does this mean?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Haven't you seen that show Kill la Kill? She's telling you she's literally helping evil aliens take over the planet.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It means that you have no idea what a beautiful dress can do for a woman's self esteem. Wearing it to a dance can raise her self respect, make her feel pretty, and make her feel wanted and sexy.

Like giving a man a shave and shoving him into a tux for a dance only more powerful and spirit raising.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• a dress can change how a person looks

0|0
    0|0
    • you mean women, right?

• I have no clue, but it sounds sort of stupid.

0|0
    0|0
    • now try coming off of anonymous and saying that

What Guys Said 15

• means nothing. the women makes the dress, not the other way

0|0
    0|0
  • It means females are also people

0|0
    0|0
  • There are evil ancient demons that take form of a dress. They might behave like a real dress but you can't underestimate them they will eat your soul, drink your eyes and brain then move on to a new victim. And they are everywhere.

0|0
    0|0
    • nice story, tell it to readers digest

• Sorry, but your question is stupid, I had to do it. The status is regular bullshit dumb girls write, and its obvious, while you are looking for some hidden meaning behind it

• A sexy dress attracts many guys!

0|0
    0|0
  • could mean that she doesn't think a lot of women are comfortable wearing them. I agree

0|0
    0|0
  • she's going to put you in a dress.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dresses are sexy. Not trying to piss off women but I don't understand why they want to wear pants when they have skirts and dresses to wear.

0|0
    0|0
  • It means she's stupid enough to think that just wearing a dress will get guys to kiss her feet.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's right

0|0
    0|0
  • Never underestimate women? I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • She means in her opinion, a dress can change the way you are perceived.

0|0
    0|0
  • it means the kinda clothes you wear, makes up a big part of what you seem to the world...

0|0
    0|0
  • She'll look hot in a dress

0|0
    0|0