"never underestimate the power of a dress", what does this mean?

my best friends girlfriend posted this as a status on facebook. what does this mean?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Haven't you seen that show Kill la Kill? She's telling you she's literally helping evil aliens take over the planet.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There are evil ancient demons that take form of a dress. They might behave like a real dress but you can't underestimate them they will eat your soul, drink your eyes and brain then move on to a new victim. And they are everywhere.

0|0
    0|0
    • nice story, tell it to readers digest

• Sorry, but your question is stupid, I had to do it. The status is regular bullshit dumb girls write, and its obvious, while you are looking for some hidden meaning behind it

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• a dress can change how a person looks

0|0
    0|0
    • you mean women, right?

• I have no clue, but it sounds sort of stupid.

0|0
    0|0
    • now try coming off of anonymous and saying that

What Guys Said 15

• It means that you have no idea what a beautiful dress can do for a woman's self esteem. Wearing it to a dance can raise her self respect, make her feel pretty, and make her feel wanted and sexy.

Like giving a man a shave and shoving him into a tux for a dance only more powerful and spirit raising.

0|0
    0|0
  • means nothing. the women makes the dress, not the other way

0|0
    0|0
  • could mean that she doesn't think a lot of women are comfortable wearing them. I agree

0|0
    0|0
  • Dresses are sexy. Not trying to piss off women but I don't understand why they want to wear pants when they have skirts and dresses to wear.

0|0
    0|0
  • It means she's stupid enough to think that just wearing a dress will get guys to kiss her feet.

0|0
    0|0
  • She means in her opinion, a dress can change the way you are perceived.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never underestimate women? I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • It means females are also people

0|0
    0|0
  • A sexy dress attracts many guys!

0|0
    0|0
  • She's right

0|0
    0|0
  • she's going to put you in a dress.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • it means the kinda clothes you wear, makes up a big part of what you seem to the world...

0|0
    0|0
  • She'll look hot in a dress

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes