"never underestimate the power of a dress", what does this mean?

my best friends girlfriend posted this as a status on facebook. what does this mean?

316

Most Helpful Girl

• Haven't you seen that show Kill la Kill? She's telling you she's literally helping evil aliens take over the planet.

Most Helpful Guy

• There are evil ancient demons that take form of a dress. They might behave like a real dress but you can't underestimate them they will eat your soul, drink your eyes and brain then move on to a new victim. And they are everywhere.

• nice story, tell it to readers digest

• Sorry, but your question is stupid, I had to do it. The status is regular bullshit dumb girls write, and its obvious, while you are looking for some hidden meaning behind it