Guys, What do guys think of a chick not wearing a bra?

One day this week I didn't wear a bra in public because I didn't feel like it. Bras hurts my skin.
My aunt said " You need to wear one at all times because guys and girls are going to make fun of you for it." is that true?

My boobs are small. by the way

28

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think badly of a girl for doing it, not at all. If her boobs are bouncing around and her nipples are sticking out then she will obviously get attention, that's to be expected. However, I still wouldn't be making judgements. Some guys will though, some will even comment.

What Guys Said 27

• I really don't think anything about it. I generally don't stare at every random girl's chest, to see if she's wearing one, or not.

If it's someone I know; it still makes no difference to me. If she's wearing one, or not, it's entirely her choice, and doesn't impact me, whatsoever, so I can't/don't judge.

The only time I might care is if it's a woman with, like, 34HHH breasts, who's a danger to people near her, anytime she turns around.

• A bra is just meant to keep it all up without the weight being to much, preventing back troubles.
    With small breasts it's no necessary object.

most guys will probably like the idea of you not wearing a bra, even when you might have small breasts.

as for bullies, they just have there own problems and to cover that they let it out on others (in most cases).

Your aunt is just worried that guys wil be pervs, most likely.

• I think it should be the girl's choice. If she's comfortable not wearing a bra I don't think any less of her 'cause of that.

• i generally don't notice unless a girl makes it known that she intends for me to notice. And I'm pretty slow when it comes to subtle flirting, so..

• It's hot but at the same time when I see it, it makes me wonder. Why would she not "support" herself?

• Lemme just copy and paste here.

Depends on where she is. If she's at a social event like a party or a night out, I'd think she's planning on getting some action so whatever. Good luck, I guess. If she's in a more formal place, I'd think she's a feminazi.

• I could care less.

• A nice round firm tight pair of boobs doesn't need a bra. Plus only stupid people will think you're a slut because you wear no bra.

• Nothing much. "She might not like them"

• I like nipples and the fact that without a bra, there are no tricks or false advertising.

• Depending on where you live. It's not bad. Nobody will make fun of you. I think it's sexy

• guys like it

• I couldn't care less.

• It's really your decision. There's no real need to unless it's for support. If you have larger breasts it can cause back pain, and your boobs can hurt to is they're bouncing around a lot. Tbh it's just your preference, I think it's fine

• If they're small it's not really an issue support wise. Whatever makes you happy, it's your body so it's not up to anyone else

• its cool for us guys to see ;)

• thats a lie, i personally would not mind, top models do that as well, kendall jenner was on news for that and it looks hot

• I wouldn't really care

• I really don't care.

• Maybe some will, but it's their problem. You're not obligated to wear a bra.

• Trust me no normal guy is going to make fun off a chick who's braless!

• It is her business. I do not tell her what to wear.

• honestly. its ok. even in public. its acctually healthy for women to not wear bras

• i like braless women...

• I have no problem with it

• I don't care unless it becomes an issue. Often only she knows kind of like a guy not wearing boxers.

• Bras and underwear are stupid

• Forget what your aunt said, if it's making you feel really uncomfortable then don't wear it!

Or at least try and see if you can find a bra that fits you and does not affect your skin, before wearing one again.