How do I make myself pretty?

I don't feel like I'm pretty person. How do I change that?

618

Most Helpful Guy

• You are very beautiful already and to much makeup only turns guys off. Asking like this attracts the wrong sorts because every woman deep down feels like they need to keep trying to be pretty and they will say some very hurtful things. Please try to see yourself as you are and that's very beautiful <3

Most Helpful Girl

• If that is you in your profile pic I'm really surprised you don't think you are pretty. You look like you could star in a teenage drama like the OC or whatever lol I guess I'm saying is you are as pretty as an actress and have a very socially acceptable look. if you dont think you are pretty, then who do you think IS pretty?

I actually came on here ready to give beauty tips and advice and was like "ok this girl doesn't need it, clearly something else is going on"

Honestly I think that on a rational level, you have to know that you aren't ugly. I'm not trying to be judgmental, but you know u ain't ugly right? Maybe you dont feel pretty because you dont feel good on the inside. it is possible that you have a self esteem or trauma issue that is manifesting. sometimes when we dont like our insides, it warps how we view our outsides.

So to answer your question, try to start by helping others. Maybe you could care for a child, or a pet. Go outside and be one with nature. Play music, create art. Go to church. Bond with a family member. Do something that is the expression of love and joy and start doing those things often. When you create love and beauty from the inside then you will start to feel it on the outside

• I don't think I'm ugly.. I just wish I felt pretty... I let my insecurities get to me

What Guys Said 17

• Make yourself more interesting; develop skills and learn new things, go new places, don't worry about 'making' yourself pretty, since in all honesty it's about what you are like inside...

• I don't know. Hopefully your self confidence and how you see yourself changes.

• Spice things up with change.
    New hair, new clothes, new makeup routine.
    Rediscover yourself.
    It'll trick your mind.

• I think u look pretty myself but try buying a sexy outfit and go to mall or something a girls night out. I hear some girls get sexy underwear to help all I can think of hope it helps :)

• If the dp you have is yours, you are already pretty.

• A lot of people go through that. You just have to find a way to accept yourself for who you are, inside and out. Don't let it wear you down.

• Ur already pretty silly

• 0|0
  • Either you're delusional or you're fishing for compliments.

I mean that in the nicest way possible...

• But you already look fine to me.. Try to improve n focus on your personality though.

• check out beauty websites or articles and follow those steps. make an effort to improve yourself

• You loterally are gorgeous. be confident in yourself.

• you don't

• You're pretty

• Lots of makeup

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, you may not think you are but there will be someone out there that does. Maybe if it bothers you that much change your style perhaps to something you feel more confident in, like wear something new, get a new hair cut, colour your hair etc.

• Learn how to put makeup on correctly, and get some clothes that would make you pretty and stand out, such as a pretty dress or a skirt and a good pair of high heels.

What Girls Said 5

• By changing the way u think if yourself

• u r pretty just love yourself

• You look just fine to me your a very pretty woman

• Maybe change up your hair or try out some new makeup looks some cloths for your body type

• stop it with the pity party and focus on the things you don't like so you can come up with a way to fix them.. if you want a change just make it happen girl