A lot of people say I'm pretty but I'm not skinny?

Is that why I can't get a boyfriend?

1113

Most Helpful Guy

• you don't need to be skinny to be pretty and being skinny doesn't mean that you are automatically pretty

if people say you're pretty and you're at a healthy weight then I doubt it has anything to do with it. Work on your charisma, styling, approach guys, go out a lot etc. and you will find the right guy sooner or later

What Guys Said 12

• Being skinny does not make you attractive.
    Being thick does not make you unattractive.
    It's about how well everything looks when put together. The skinny part is only a portion of what matters when identifying if that person is attractive or not. Then come things like makeup and clothing.
    Why can't you get a boyfriend? Could be many reasons; not just looks.

• There's a guy for every girl. I guarantee it. I don't know you, but I'll be willing to guarantee that. :)

• Well then how overweight are you?
    I mean it's understandable if you are really overweight but what is your height and weight.

• I'm not huge but I'm curvier than most girls big thighs butt bigger boobs... I can't seem to get a guy

• Not like ridiculously overweight but high up there. It could very well be the reason that you aren't getting a boyfriend.

• Aww ok

• Lots of not skinny girls have boyfriends. Maybe your circle of friends is just too small, and you aren't getting out enough to meet new guys.

• No, that's not why.

It's probably because you appear to be unapproachable or something.

• I hope that's the case

• Test it yourself. Find a guy who looks ok and ask him for coffee or something like that. ... oh, don't go for just super model dudes. haha

• You don't need to be skinny to get a boyfriend

• Feels like itπŸ€“

• I'm a perfect example. I am not attracted to skinny girls. I much prefer chubby girls/girls with some meat. Of course it's all about the face.

• Thanks πŸ™‚That's good to know

• You can get a boyfriend, You just haven't yet. And don't rush to get one either just to feel validated. Be confident and you'll be beating boys off with a shitty stick.

• No, it could be the guy him self but i like girls with weight on them.

• ?

Do a digital detox and stop consuming all of that garbage you see on tv and social media...

• pretty and curvy, my kind of girl =)

• different strokes for different folks

• girls say it to be nice. Girls like other heavy girls

• No they don't πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• yes, women are not nearly as disgusted by extra weight on women as men are. I would say it to a heavy girl if I thought it would get me carefree sex, but I wouldn't mean it or ever get into a "thing" with her.

What Girls Said 11

• Omg what's wrong with this generation I'm 88 pounds and I use to think that I'm too skinny for my height and would be more attractive if I could gain a little weight and have wide hips and a big ass but the thing is we cannot change a thing about ourselves but we have to love who we are it doesn't matter what size or shape or body structure you are be proud because guys love a confident woman with a nice personality and you can't tell me that no guy have never approached you in your life. So you will find someone who will love the way you are if a guy likes you he simply likes what he sees

• Thanks (:

• Your welcome and never settle for less because you deserve the best because you are 😊

• Two possible reasons for not getting a boyfriend.

One, lack of confidence.

Two, lack of personality.

Looks and size don't really come into it.

• I have never really had a brother no one shows interest πŸ™„πŸ™„

• you don't need to be skinny to be pretty. I dropped a lot of weight and nothing miraculous has happened for me. trust me, weight has little to do with how many relationships you'll be in.

• Girl that has nothing to do with it! I've never had a boyfriend, and I'm in my second year of college, and relatively thin. I've barely even kissed anyone. Don't worry about it. Sometimes I feel pathetic but then I try to remember that men don't define our worth!

• -people say that to make you feel good/you're fishing for compliments and they oblige

-you've got a pretty face
    -you're not actually fat
    -you're curvy

One of these perhaps?

• Well today a woman a work asked why I didn't have a boyfriend and she's like you're pretty.. then she said if your weight is holding you back then loose it.. "I've heard that line so many times"

• Then you're probably beautiful face wise but not body wise. That's ok though, most people want pretty faces. If you're overweight (you can check BMI online, even though it isn't verh accurate) try and lose it, how hard it may be.

• Thanks

• This is me but I'm not even pretty so at least you winning.

Just get yourself out there and meet people until bae comes along

• trust me. me and my sister are opposites... she is a little bit past just being chubby and she is happy and in a great relationship and I'm super skinny and a lot of people say I'm prettier then her yet i always mess up my relationships... sooner or later someone will love you for your curves... and that's ok

• Thanks hun❀

• np... Beauty isn't just your visible self... it's your invisible self too

• Hmm how do you dress? Maybe you have a really bad style? :p

• lol I dress normal jeans Tshirt I don't go out much

• yeah jeans and a t-shirt are boring... you need to spruce up your style! Get some nice sweaters, leather leggings, turtlenecks, cute things!

• Well, people generally are more attracted to thin girls so... that could be ONE of the reasons. I am pretty sure that the most important reason is that you don't actually pursue men. But that's just what I think

• -.- ... I don't think u should pay attention to guys that want to date u ONLY for ur body... Pay more attention to everything else that does matter. Besides, enjoy ur present. Being single doesn't mean sadness.

• I'm not but it makes me wonder is my body holding me back

• I get that a lot too. But I keep smiling cuz that's just how I am

• Thanks

• You don't need to be skinny to have a boyfriend. I've seen lots of land whales with gorgeous boyfriend..