Which dress looks sexy but classy?

Okay so a lot of people are about to think I'm a horrible person but I want to give my fiancé's family a heart attack on our wedding day. So does he. I want to wear the sexiest dress possible but I don't want to look like a complete whore. Which dress is sexiest without looking like a really expensive prostitute?

• This one
  • This one
  • This one
    Vote C
  • This one
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:
To everyone freaking about me being under 18. I'm turning 18 in 2 months

69

Most Helpful Guy

• (Under 18)
    I did NOT vote

Most Helpful Girl

• you seem too immature to get married. Wanting to give a heart attack on the family by exposing skin... There are a few things first you need to learn

• It's mainly his aunt who decided it was okay to call a rape victim a whore who "wanted it". I'll give that bitch a heart attack all I want. I'm normally very mature just not towards her.

• I'm sorry for what happened in your past, but seriously, is that how you resolve conflicts? Are you gonna give everyone who is mean to you a heart attack by showing a lot of skin? What if your future husband suddenly says something that hurts you? You gonna get naked? That's not how adulthood work... I say find a job first, at least get a taste of the real world... I'd say give it 2 years. When you turn 20, and have tried the hardships of working at different kinds of jobs (and try babysitting if you want to have kids someday, etc), then you can consider marriage. This should also give your boyfriend a chance to find a way to settle down and be a more responsible husband. Cause chances are, if he is as young as you are, he is also gonna be just as immature. Have a little taste of real life first before you jump into such a big commitment. And learn how to resolve conflicts in a more rational, cool-headed way.

• best answer

What Guys Said 8

• Not really a fan of any of them, but I guess if I had a gun to my head, I'll say the last 1

• D I think.

• I would go with A, and then D

• B looks soo sexy and awesome

• D looks sexiest in my opinion while still maintaining some class

• B would sexy but not classy

• I like the first one because it's the most modest.

• under 18, too young to marry, not voting

• doesn't matter, i dont support this young of a marriage, sorry

• Its not like we just met last year and decided we were "meant to be" like some idiotic Romeo and juliet

• i still dont approve of it, sorry

What Girls Said 5

• I'd go with A or D. definitely not C, it's too revealing and not classy.

• The last option. For sure

• I think the last one shows just enough while still keeping some mystery, and it's form fitting which is a good way to showing off curves while still being covered with a classic touch.

• c...

• The first one