Which dress looks sexy but classy?

Okay so a lot of people are about to think I'm a horrible person but I want to give my fiancé's family a heart attack on our wedding day. So does he. I want to wear the sexiest dress possible but I don't want to look like a complete whore. Which dress is sexiest without looking like a really expensive prostitute?
  • Which dress looks sexy but classy?This one
    Vote C
    Vote D
To everyone freaking about me being under 18. I'm turning 18 in 2 months

69

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really a fan of any of them, but I guess if I had a gun to my head, I'll say the last 1

Most Helpful Girl

• you seem too immature to get married. Wanting to give a heart attack on the family by exposing skin... There are a few things first you need to learn

• It's mainly his aunt who decided it was okay to call a rape victim a whore who "wanted it". I'll give that bitch a heart attack all I want. I'm normally very mature just not towards her.

• I'm sorry for what happened in your past, but seriously, is that how you resolve conflicts? Are you gonna give everyone who is mean to you a heart attack by showing a lot of skin? What if your future husband suddenly says something that hurts you? You gonna get naked? That's not how adulthood work... I say find a job first, at least get a taste of the real world... I'd say give it 2 years. When you turn 20, and have tried the hardships of working at different kinds of jobs (and try babysitting if you want to have kids someday, etc), then you can consider marriage. This should also give your boyfriend a chance to find a way to settle down and be a more responsible husband. Cause chances are, if he is as young as you are, he is also gonna be just as immature. Have a little taste of real life first before you jump into such a big commitment. And learn how to resolve conflicts in a more rational, cool-headed way.

• best answer