How do you get rid of blackheads on your nose? what do you always do?

i wear blackheads removal mask that i buy and lotions but nothing's ever worked.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I fought really bad ache my whole life. And what got rid of my black heads was actually taking them out. Seems a little unsanitary, but when done correctly, you get the desired effect.

Put some plastic gloves on, and turn on the hot water and let it run for a minute to assure its hot. Then, place a towel over you head and steam your face. Stay there for about 10 minutes or less, or as desired. they should come out comfortably and not cause too much pain.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• I have lots of them too... I tried a lot, clay masks, biore pore strips and so on.. I think you can't make them disappear, once you clean your nose they will be even more noticeable, but you may feel 'cleaner' , once you get pores they never disappear ( what i heard) , you can only shrink em a bit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used biore strips
    but I heard they are bad
    There are some homemade strips that you can make using egg and tissue paper I think

0|0
    0|0
  • Not even a nose strip? They work for me every time

0|0
    0|0
  • steam cleasining is the best

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
    • Have you tried this? ☺

• Show All
    • Thank you, iv added you as a friend ill give you a message when iv tried it out! 😆

• @LBW15 Me too see you soon 💃

• Using charcoal and clay masks once a week works for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Picking them is the only thing that really works.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hi, their are facials in beauty spas that can help!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't. I just let them party there :p.

0|0
    0|0