How do you get rid of blackheads on your nose? what do you always do?

i wear blackheads removal mask that i buy and lotions but nothing's ever worked.

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I fought really bad ache my whole life. And what got rid of my black heads was actually taking them out. Seems a little unsanitary, but when done correctly, you get the desired effect.

Put some plastic gloves on, and turn on the hot water and let it run for a minute to assure its hot. Then, place a towel over you head and steam your face. Stay there for about 10 minutes or less, or as desired. they should come out comfortably and not cause too much pain.

What Girls Said 10

• I have lots of them too... I tried a lot, clay masks, biore pore strips and so on.. I think you can't make them disappear, once you clean your nose they will be even more noticeable, but you may feel 'cleaner' , once you get pores they never disappear ( what i heard) , you can only shrink em a bit.

• I used biore strips
    but I heard they are bad
    There are some homemade strips that you can make using egg and tissue paper I think

• Not even a nose strip? They work for me every time

• steam cleasining is the best

• 0|0
    • Have you tried this? ☺

• Thank you, iv added you as a friend ill give you a message when iv tried it out! 😆

• @LBW15 Me too see you soon 💃

• Using charcoal and clay masks once a week works for me.

• Picking them is the only thing that really works.

• Hi, their are facials in beauty spas that can help!

• I don't. I just let them party there :p.