Girls are you a girly girl and guys do you like girls who are very girly?

This is just a random question I thought I'd ask for fun but I've always been EXTREMELY girly ever since childhoodI have always been into Beauty such as hair nails and makeup in any type of activities that are very feminine and girly and I also love dresses, skirts, jewelry, sexy bra and panties, fragrances, lingerie, and high heels and my favorite color is and will always be pink.

I've never really been into jeans, hoodies, sneakers and hats and those kinds of things whenever I would wear those things, it's usually for warmth and comfort not so much for fashion purposes those would usually be my last choice but I would mainly wear dresses, skirts, stockings and heels.

so ladies what's your personality like are you girly, what's your type of style (fashion) that complements your personality? and guys do you like women who are very girly?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a girly girl also. I never wear jeans. I'm more of a modern girly girl though. I wear leggings, I bring a tote to school, I always have fancy clothes, I love perfume. I'm always doing my hair and makeup. I love wearing dresses and skirts also and I love high heels. I don't wear hats except for my New York Yankees cap.

What Guys Said 19

• I've been with girly girls and with tomboys and I tend to favor the latter simply because it seems like with girly-girls, I feel pressured to have to be someone I'm not. I've always been very contrarian and unwilling to conform to trends and such. Girly-girls are all about the latest fashions and top-40s music, and all the latest trends and other stuff like that and have interests completely outside of mine, whereas tomboys are far easier to get along with and simply more pleasant to be around.

• i always prefer girly girls

• There's feminine and there's flaky and there's high maintenance. I like women who are feminine, but not high maintenance. It's perfect if she can throw on a dress and a pair of heels in 10 minutes and look great. Not so good if she's got untouchable hair and impractically long nails and it takes her an hour and a half to get ready to go anywhere.

• Nope, we only fuck bull dykes, looks like you're out of luck.

• Yes. Guys like girly girls. Otherwise they would be into guys, right?
    Just be careful that you don't appear high maintenance - guys are turned off by that. Make sure you make lots of money so you can support all your fashion bullshit yourself.

• I like a girl that dresses casually. Not girly stuff and rose flowers on there head but I don't like girls that dress like men. Baggy pants or hats. I like tight jeans. Not to tight tho. Any shirt will do and sweat jacket and any type of shoes. Or yoga pants (love). A flannel shirt or something like that. Black boots like female boots not high heels.

• I like them girly, but not to an extreme.

• I always find feminism extremely attractive, but perhaps not quite what "girly" seems to typically mean. I love intelligence the most, and would love a girl who is both smart and feminine.

• Girly girls rule!

• I don't like them to be 100% girly but I do want them to be mostly feminine.

• Girly girls are awesome and under rated.

• Girly girls are the best

• yes I like feminie women. Not into that tomboy crap.

• Men are not picky like that at all. They like every style as long as there is one

• Not really. Tom boys are more fun and seem to cry less ofte

• No I'm not into them

• i only like girly girls 😍

• I love girly girls in fact I love all women and all women love me!

• Yes, 4 sure.

What Girls Said 23

• I wouldn't say girly girl... I pick the things that are important to me (clothing style, lingerie, fresh nails and toes, eyelash extensions) but everything else is kind of varied. I love jeans for my days off work and enjoy a cider at the pub playing pool, but I also love high tea and yoga so...

• I am not
    I do like painting nails but once in a while
    I am not totally girly
    I think I have this balance (for myself, not saying in general) where I am both girly and not at the same time.

What I mean to say is that I like it.

I love dresses and skirts but mostly long ones with flow to them.
    I really can't wear jewelries.
    I think a few rings, or a hand chain and a watch, yeah.
    Occasionally I wear bangles with my traditional outfits.
    But for some reason I feel uncomfortable with necklaces, event ints sometimes, earrings etc.

Though I am trying to make wearing earrings a habit.

• I'm inbetween.

I can go out the house with moisturiser on my face a pair of 3/4 jeans, a White tshirt and converse shoes and I'm done.

I can also put a nice dress on, chuck some heels on and do my hair and make up and go out with a few girlfriends.

• I think I've always been a girly tomboy. I have lipsticks in many different shades. I have nail polish in various colors. I have a toned, curvy body. I wear lingerie, high heels, tight dress, short skirts, etc. But I also wear hoodies, jeans or sweatpants and sneakers sometimes. I use to play basketball with the guys in high school during gym sometimes. & I use to trash talk & was really competitive 😐. Can't see myself doing all of that now though lol

• Im not a girly girl at all. But I do like to wear things that compliment my body type especially in the summer months. I like jeans, yoga pants, leggings, hoodies. But I dont like sneakers. ughhhh never been a fan of sneakers and big bulky hoodies.

• Girly enough to wear a dress but not enough to waste my money on a manicure. I honestly don't see the point.

• Same here. I sound a lot like you. I like other woman who are, too.

• I'm not that super girly of a girl to be honest. I do not know much about make up, nail painting and hair styling. I'm pretty horrible at fashion too, I didn't know there were more than 20+ types of high heels and that's only high heels lol. I do dress like a girl though every time I go out xD

• Tom boy checking in kiddo :-) but I love fashion.

• I'd say I'm a low maintenance girly girl who can do a quick casual style.

• Girly girl only when I need it (big event, date, things like that) of no I'm just wearing lazy clothes.

• Yep I'm. I own over 30 pairs of heels

• Yep, I'm a girly girl lol

• I'm definitely a girly girl. It's terrible. 😂

• Not a girly girl

• nope i am not that girly

• I am girly :) and I wouldn't change that.

• Hopefully feminine. .. well groomed. I like shoes. . Make up... nails... so bit girl y I guess.

• Never was extremely girly. Sometimes I look girly and other times I look like a hobo.

• I'm not girly girly but I'm not a tomboy either

• no im not im normal

• I am a tomboy but I have a very girly side that I can't help sometimes.

• I'm somewhere in the middle. Love the outdoors and motorcycles, but I also love shoes and shopping