Girls, which are more practical or comfortable to wear: tigh highs or pantyhose?

Just a question out of curiousness.
In Belgium I don't think tigh highs are popular. Ladies generally speak about their pantyhose of they wear hosiery.

Is any one of the two more comfortable or is there another reason for your choice?
The one reason I could see for tigh highs is that maybe they're more attractive.

111

Most Helpful Girl

• Practical-Pantyhose. They go right up to your torso. They're great to wear in winter when you still want to wear a skirt/dress. They also don't slip down like how some thigh highs do

Comfortable- Thigh highs. They're more comfortable in my opinion because you don't feel like they're attacking/suffocating your torso

• Haha suffocating your torso sis? If I were a pantyhose I'd find it an honour to be able to suffocate your torso hahaha :D
      The expression doesn't always need to be "if I would be a fly" doesn't it?

• Thank you dear brother for MH :)

• The object you're wearing around your neck on your new profile pic made me curious sis... a sort of necklace?

Most Helpful Guy

• I LOVE thigh highs!

• Me too. They're really attractive.

• A woman's legs are such an amazing turn on, and when they are in thigh highs it's hard to resist

What Girls Said 10

• Panty hose are more comfortable in that you don't have the bands digging into your thigh. It is more of a nuisance to use the bathroom though, so they aren't my favorite. You didn't include stockings and a garter, why? That's probably my favorite arrangement.

• That's true, I mentioned them in some opinion comments but thanks for pointing me to my weak moment hahaha :D

• I would have to say that I prefer pantyhose and wear them with just about everything, from my work outfits to more casual clothes, especially in colder weather.
    They're perfectly comfortable to me (after a little trial and error to find a brand that fits me well) and I don't have to worry about pulling them up all the time like I would have to do with thigh-highs.

• Yeah that's something I can imagine, that those rubber bands aren't efficient in keeping them up :o
      As a guy I can compare it to putting some weight in the pockets of your pants and your belt not able to keep them up - you're pulling it up every 15 min or so :-(

• I find good thigh highs comfortable - not the ones with the sticky rubber strip to hold them up.

Pantyhose are good in winter or under a super tight dress (smooths out any bumps)

• Oops my limited knowledge is letting me down... the only ones I've ever seen on rare occasions had these rubber strips I think. What is the alternative?
      I've always wondered if they don't sink. It can't be without a reason that girls used to wear them with a garter belt.

• Exactly 😊 A garter belt holds them up

• I see. And so without one they just slide down the legs and making the guys say "oh just take off what you want darling!".
      Hahaha couldn't resist the joke :D

• Panty hose would probably be more comfortable. I would think the thigh highs would cut into your leg in order that they stay up.

• That's indeed what others said as well, plus the fact they slide down :o

• I definitely agree that everyone has their brand. Because every brand fits different and has a different blend of materials. I've got a few brands I like for different things and different reasons.

• An assortment ready for use :D
      That's what I love about GAG: you can learn about how a girl deals with that sort of things. I feel stupid and interested every day on here haha :D

• Neither to be honest. But if I had to choose, thigh highs.

• I like to wear hold ups or stockings. I hate tights. They're so uncomfortable and you can usually see the line of them. So I love hold ups best.

• Oh and I wear them often. When I wear dresses and skirts or shirts as dresses.

• Don't worry, I have my weak moment too :D
      Before cars had automatic lights I used to forget to turn them on in the morning, to give an example :o

• :O not good

• i prefer pantyhose

• Pantyhose by far in my opinion

• Pantyhose.

• For what reason? Less risk that they sink? Or do the bands that need to keep tigh highs up give an uncomfortable feeling?

• They're more comfortable for me. I hate adjusting the thigh highs every now and then because they keep sliding down.

• Haha I knew there was little difference between tigh highs and knee highs... it takes just patience to change one into the other :D

• I prefer hosiery cause they are comfortable and sexy

• Don't you think most guys find tigh highs more sexy?
      The comfort thing most people confirm indeed.

• Haha than I confirm :D
      They are, for sure!

• I do agree👌😅

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!