Girls, could you wear this outfit indoors all day and be comfy?

Girls, could you wear this outfit indoors all day and be comfy?
This is what I wore to school and I kept getting comments like "how are you wearing all that"... I wonder if I'm weird or normal lol

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah, why not?

1|0
    0|0
    • It's really interesting! Half the people here are like "yeah of course no problem" and the other half are like "i will die of heat"... really weird!

• I think some of us just tend to be naturally cold or something. I pretty much always dress heavily in the winter and i keep a heater in my office as well

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 24

• lol yep. I'm usually cold.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks! I knew I wasn't a weirdo lol... isn't it normal to wear leggings under jeans anyway?

• While I love the outfit, I'd die of a head stroke of I wore it inside all day. It's more something it'd go hiking in if it was cold

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeh easy

1|0
    0|0
  • No its too less haha. I wear two warmers plus a skeeve a sweater and then a jacket over it ( at night) gloves scarf two socks three wollen leggings. I never wear jeans in winters. And yeah it sucks but I can't be fashionable during winters. Or I customise. Throw a coat over it nice boots a muffler. That's all I can manage

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's really cold then i don't blame you!! I would to!

1|0
    0|0
  • definitely not

0|0
    0|0
  • i sit around in the house in a big t-shirt and underwear and still get too hot... in that i'd melt

1|0
    0|0
  • Well if you're really that cold, then it's not weird at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd be comfy, but I wouldn't wear it because I find it really unfashionable

0|0
    0|0
  • I bet you looked really good!

0|0
    0|0
  • yes as i get so cold... but not at work as i work in a kitchen cooking so i'd be boiling! :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes for sure

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks! I wonder why I was made fun of, I think that's a pretty reasonable amount of layers right? I like being cozy!

• You wear made fun of by who? I think this is fine I sometimes do it too

• nooooo... haha most of the girls wear it, looks super comfy!!

0|0
    0|0
  • If it were cold absolutely

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd wear it without the undershirt and leggings.

0|0
    0|0
  • no. .

0|0
    0|0
  • Good lorsh, child! Are you sick or something?

0|0
    0|0
  • I could wear just the hoodie and jeans

1|0
    0|0
  • Indoor? No! Hahaha because i live in a tropical country hahahahaha 😁

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Easily. Layers are Amazing

1|0
    0|0
    • I know! I get warm for sure but never so warm I have to take off a layer

• It's always perfect if you're going to end up outside and have a large bag too!

• Sure I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like those outfits a lot! I'd probably have to change into a tshirt and sweatpants if I'm chilling at home though 😊 Jeans tend to be tighter to me be in

0|0
    0|0
  • Huh? It looks like a normal outfit.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah that's what I thought!! They made fun of how many layers I was wearing...

• Layers? So you were wearing a bra, undershirt, normal shirt and jacket?

• Bra turtleneck, hoodie, and a vest just like above! Then thermals under my jeans.