How can I be more girly?

My hygiene is amazing lol. Currently losing weight so Im more confident, but my STYLE. OML. Like I don't know where to even begin. I've always been a tshirt/jeans kinda girl but how can I look more girly?

53

Most Helpful Guy

• What is girly? Does it mean having long hair? Does it mean doing regular make up? Does it mean wearing girls clothes? Does it mean saying , I am interested in boys? Or does it mean , waxing your body hair?------So define what girly means to you. Only then you will know what you want? All girls will not want the same thing. But they are all girly in their own ways.

Most Helpful Girl

• Without changing your style too much, you can add simple things like a floral scarf or boots with chunky heels to your normal t shirt and jeans outfit!

What Guys Said 2

• you dont have to (?, just be yourself

• Maybe switch to a blouse instead of a t-shirt?

What Girls Said 4

• Just buy new clothes that u like and u feel comfortable with. Just go shopping and find what u like, go with friends that will help u and advice u how to match

• Make up? Or try to wear jeans w tshirts but with heels? Nice purse..

• It depends on if you consider girlyness or being feminine dependent on things like makeup and clothes or if you think it's more of an attitude, if it's the first to you you are going to need money

• I will say get that flower crown filter bull shit 😂😎