Girls, Getting used to wearing thongs?

What age did you first wear a thong?
Was it comfortable?
How long did it take to get used to the feeling?
Did it make you feel self conscious?
Was it embarrassing getting changed for gym class?
How often do you wear a thong nowadays?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• i started wearing thongs in middle school because i didn't want underwear lines in my leggings and now thongs are all that i wear. you kind of get used to the feeling of them after a while, i actually find them to be more comfortable than other underwear tbh. it just takes wearing them a few times to get used to it.
    no its not embarassing to change while wearing one in my opinion, but i guess if you're that bothered by it you could just change in the bathroom or something

What Girls Said 4

• 1. About 17/18
    2. Yes
    3. I was used to it pretty much straight away
    4. No
    5. I was already done with school and PE by then
    6. I dunno, not all the time but usually at least once a week

• I started wearing them at around 14, Evrybody wears them or has at least once, take alil time to get used to, try g string first its more comfortable...

• I wear them pretty often now probably started in my late teens, I just get used to the feeling after a while

• I still am very insecure about taking my pants in dressing rooms if i'm wearing a thong. It's ok to be embarrassed by people seeing your bum.