What is your fashion style? What do you wear daily?

What is your fashion style? What do you wear daily?I normally wear any outfit like this

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a trend setter. I wear what people aren't wearing. But in this weather some kind of cardigan or sweater. Jeans, light or dark depending on the sweater & shoes to match my hat. usually with a Fossil watch or Ted Baker London watch

1|0
    0|0
    • I also match my socks with with different outgoing designs

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• I like your style.

Normally I just wear jeans, desert boots, a tee and wear a casual/bomber jacket on top to keep warm. If it's a little chilly I'll wear a hoodie underneath the jacket.

1|0
    0|0
  • Today I wore a tweed sport coat over a v-neck sweater, and a button down shirt. More often I wear a quarter zip over a polo shirt. In the summer I wear just the button down or polo. My pants are always slim fit, and usually an interesting colour, and I tuck in whatever shirt I'm wearing with the addition of a nice belt. Generally just leather, but I have a few more decorative ones that I wear with specific colours of clothes. I also always wear a watch with a leather band, and dress shoes, or boots in the winter. I never wear jeans or t-shirts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually rock my bacon thong!

1|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Usually trousers these days, sometimes jeans, tshirts but sometimes shirts, knitwear, shoes and sneakers, I don't really have a style.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends if I'm working or not, and which job. My full time work - business casual. Part time - my uniform. Just a day around the house - t-shirt and jeans, unless I'm lazy, then t-shirt and pajama pants.

0|0
    0|0
  • At work - loafers, trousers, open neck shirt.
    At weekends - Timberlands/CAT boots, jeans, casual shirt/polo (like my profile picture)

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans and a sweater or if I'm feeling lazy joggers and a jacket

0|0
    0|0
  • T shirt and jean. I'm not really a fashionable person myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear a xl tshirt which I wear to the gym as well as outside and workout pants for gym while some jeans if for other occasion. Or just wear my slayer tshirt and blast Slayer through my earphones.

0|0
    0|0
  • tight jeans and a fitting t shirt

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans , tennis shoes , t shirt and hoodie over a button down shirt

0|0
    0|0
  • Shorts and a T-shirt, you are cute by the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on my clothes >))

0|0
    0|0
  • : O wow

0|0
    0|0
  • That's hot! I don't have one. T-shirt and jeans kind of guy. I don't care about clothes or what people think.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 25

• I bounce between simple tees and jeans and sorta... I don't know... punkyish sometimes? I just wear whatever the fuck looks cool to me. Lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sporty in general.
    If I do nothing I will just wear a sweatpants / tracksuit and sneakers.
    For working or things like that I wear a jeans with a shirt and a cardigan / sweater / fleece jacket and ugg / sneakers.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty conservative/posh normally

2|0
    0|0
  • Usually with a glam rock vibe. Skinny jeans and wide tops, or fit and flare dresses.. Used to wear a lot of black, but currently experimenting with textures, patterns and bold colors.. A basic outfit looks like this
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...ccf8582eb0.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • This looks like something I would wear. Especially my thigh high boots. Those boots are my new favorite thing in the world. People sometimes say I'm overdressed but I don't care. Dressing like this makes me feel good. You have a cute style by the way! I can't post links yet so just take out the spaces.
    https://s- media- cache-ak0. pinimg. com/736x/43/2c/ 69/432c6916192bf0bb5d579f90aba4c5f5 . jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually it's just jeans and a t-shirt with some converse-type shoes or boots.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dresses and skirts mostly. Sometimes the occasional pair of jeans and some cute crop tops or another nice top. And always high heels or wedges. No sneakers

0|0
    0|0
  • Now a days, it's mostly in layers. It's freezing out

1|0
    0|0
  • Skirt or dress and heels.

0|1
    0|0
  • Leggings, vintage sneakers, a chunky turtkeneck, and wool beanie or baseball cap.

If it's warm, a denim mini skirt with a halter top, flats, and cat-eye sunglasses.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear dark, punky clothes. A lot of black and white and a lot of hoodies. My hair on the other hand is always colored really brightly. (Right now it's blue!) and I wear this dust mask that has a toothy smile on it.

I like to pretend I'm a badass, and/or Team Skull.

0|0
    0|0
  • I vary from goth to cute :) usually patterned mock-thigh high tights a short skirt and a choker are involved in any outfit i wear :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have a specific style, I just like to wear what I think is cute. I wear a lot of dresses

0|0
    0|0
  • Same but a little more grungy

0|0
    0|0
  • Skirts, dresses.
    Or really
    Bummy no In between

0|0
    0|0
  • Sweaters and skirts

0|0
    0|0
  • i like comfortable things

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm really into crop tops, skater skirts and thigh highs. I dress quit girly I think

0|0
    0|0
  • I would freeze wearing that! Nowadays is all about thermal layering lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Sporty elegant mostly

0|0
    1|0
  • Scrubs or khakis to work I am a receptionist if I am not working usually something like you wear!

0|0
    0|0
  • black top, black ripped jeans, black everything

0|0
    0|0
  • Vintage

0|0
    0|0