Are navel rings seen as trashy?

I was planning on getting mine done in a few days, One of my friends mentioned how it would make me look like a slut/easy, Now i'm kinda nervous to get it done in fear of looking bad

522

Most Helpful Girl

• only if you walk round all year round with a massive dangly one in short skirts/shorts with crop tops and massive high heels looking like a stripper. if you dress modestly and show it off in a nice outfit which isn't entirely revealing or in a bikini on the beach, then it's fine :) i have one... they do take a VERY VERY long time to heal properly though!

• I'm a really shy girl, And i thought getting my navel done might be a confidence boost of some sort, Thank you for the comment!

• well it's given me confidence in my stomach :)