Ladies, do you like chest hair on men? Why or why not?

The question is self explanatory. Please select an option in the poll and write your explanation in the comment section.

• Yes, I do
  • It depends on the amount
  • No, I don't
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

233

Most Helpful Girl

• A dude with a hairy chest is fine, unless it's that one guy who goes on all these different usernames and asks all the females and their mothers this question.

• There's actually two of them out there. It's two separate guys or one guy with more than one account, but I didn't block him, so I know there's at least two of them

Most Helpful Guy

• i love my chest hairs

What Girls Said 22

• I don't like it much.

• If it's just a little bit like Tyler Blackburn, it doesn't bother me much, but I don't like a whole lot of it. Depends on the girl though.

• Never dated a guy with chest hair, but in moderation, I don't see how it could be bad.

• No like. It's kinda how girls look better with shaved legs. I blame the media's obsession with hairlessness.

• No, because it's gross.

• I couldn't care less.

• It depends. If the hair looks very thick, then hell yhea.

It's like beard. Thick beards are freaking sexy, but not thick are ugly and nasty, same with chest hair.

Legs and arms hair is sexy too. Back hair is nasty.

• For me, it gives a different look from female body.

• Yes but not too much

• i can't imagine being with someone with chest hair. i don't understand it.

• To be honest, it really depends on the guy

• I say it depends on the amount. But yes. Its nice to have something to hold onto while you ride him. :)

• I once dated someone who had a hairy chest and hairy back. THAT WAS TOO MUCH. My current boyfriend has a little chest hair and I love it:)

• I really dont mind it

• Depends on he man, but there is a limit. There is a such thing as too much chest hair.

• A little bit is okay

• no i like t clean

• I like it as long as it's not too much. Aiden Turner is the perfect example of just right. Feel like I've heard this question a few times..

• So we can lick his chest hairs.

• NO, I don't

• love it

• TBH, once was with a guy who was hairy as a beast. At first it was shocking, but than again, moving past that, it can be a turn on and keeps the pressure off of us to maintain our bush. I just think if he has good hygiene its alright.

What Guys Said 2

• Women never enjoy it. They lie and pretend to like it when secretly they are laughing at you.

• They should its natural.