Should I honestly get a rhinoplasty (nose size reduction surgery)?

I'm a YouTuber and I'm planning to go into singing once my YouTube popularity increases past a certain point. So I'm trying to improve my appearance.
  • Yes
  • No
Bump
Bump 2

74

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't worry about that right now. You building rapport and having a support base is important. If you are good at what you do, personable and grounded, getting rhinoplasty is something that wouldn't be even on your mind at all.

Most Helpful Guy

• can i ask if you've had braces before? having braces and/or head gear and bad oral posture can make your maxilla recessed and/or narrow. a recessed maxilla can give you the appearance of having a big nose. I would avoid sinus surgery if i were you and try to find a functional orthodontist that does palatal expansions.