What's your take on male jewelry?

I order engraved titanium bracelets for our anniversary this year and was wondering what others' take is on male jewelry?

In general what do think about men wearing bracelets, necklaces, rings, earrings, etc.

Poll: Would you wear the bracelet?
They're matching engraved bracelets.
Both are silver. Chain links/clasps (like a watch) with an engraved plate on it. Woman's says love, and the man's says loyalty. Yay or nay?

• Yes, I would wear the bracelet.
  • No, I wouldn't wear the bracelet.
  • Depends whether it's my style or not.
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

1218

Most Helpful Guy

• Not for me, because culturally it is not a white man thing.
    Also, I would have to take everything off before karate training.
    I cannot wear rings. Within a day, I have had ulcers whenever I have tried to wear any type of ring.

Most Helpful Girl

• My husband wouldn't wear a bracelet, he'll wear some jewellery (wedding ring, smart watch, greenstone for cultural events) but nothing too shiny or blingy

What Guys Said 17

• I have no desire to adorn myself with accoutrements that can be used against me, that are erroneously used as status symbols for- individualism? Gimme a break! "Hey look everyone, I'm special because the most profound method that I can stand out, is to go buy something I was overcharged for, that some idiot made somewhere, and that I want to advertise is here for the taking by anyone willing to steal it. I 'm willing to risk "ring Allvision" where a ring around a finger can get caught, and ripped right off

• If it has meaning then I would definitely wear it. Even if it was only for a few weeks.
    I wear a custom pendant that I made around my neck all the time so. I do normally wear men's jewelry. However with a bracelet that would not really be something that I would like. I'd prefer a ring more.
    Why dont you try asking him about his take on male jewelry. If your worried he might guess his gift then lead him astray by asking about a different piece of jewelry than a bracelet.

• Necklaces is probably a better option

• No, I wouldn't wear the bracelet...

• i wear jewelry
    i'm currently trying to get my right ear pierced
    i've had my left pierced since i was 9

• I wouldn't wear it. I work with my hands and any jewelry hinders my ability to work.

• I have handbands and i love to wear them every. single. day. and for a gut like me, i would love it

• I wear a cross pattée necklace.

• I wear two rings, a steel bracelet and a silver necklace.
    There is plenty of decent and masculine looking jewelry, so sure why not.
    Though I would not be very impressed with the man's bracelet saying "loyalty".

• a guy should only have a nice watch and a wedding ring if he's married or like a superbowl ring and thats it. anything more than that is lame

• Id wesr it but I own a jewelry box haha. Mostly filled with chains but a bracelet would be cool.

• Only if I had a sugar momma. Else, it's totally trashy and gay.

• some guys like bling-bling
    I don't think I would wear the bracelet. I like some necklaces though.

• I don't really like jewelry though I like signet rings, medieval style.

• No I wouldn't. I don't believe in men and boys wearing jewelry unless it is a wedding ring.

• I like jewelery but it has to suit me and whatever else I'm wearing as well.

• Bracelets and earrings seem too feminine for me to wear.
    Rings can look cool, but I can never stop messing with them, so the only thing I care to wear is a watch.

What Girls Said 11

• I make jewelry as a hobby -- brass, leather and silver. I do have male customers who want things other than rings, and it's mostly utilitarian type of stuff -- wrist bands they can wear for working or sports, customized medical ID bracelets, etc... lanyards or necklaces that sever dual purposes. Very few wear jewelry just to wear it. I think it's totally a personal preference/taste thing. My husband would never wear anything except a ring or two and those rings have to have meaning. He wouldn't just wear it to wear it.

• I don't mind any jewelry on a man except earrings. Earrings are strange.

• Titanium's cool!

• He can wear whatever he wants, but really the more "acceptable" things are wedding bands, chain necklaces (dog tags/thin chains) and... yeah, those things.

• I don't tend to like it too much and I don't think my partner would wear a bracelet if I bought him it, not necessarily because he'd think it was feminine, I ust think he'd prefer not to have anything on his wrists.

• I like jewellery on males, like thick gold or white gold chains both neck and wrist. and I like the occasional blinged out ring :)

• I like it but depend which one, like :
    media.histoiredor.com/.../FAIHBW00036.jpg
    a gold chain and a signet ring look great. I'm not a fan of earrings for men.

I'm used to jewelry on men, lot of men wear jewelry in my country.

• I don't really dig it but I guess depends on the guy and what exactly they're wearing.. Usually though not my thing.

• I find it so attractive <3

• i think it might depend on the design

• i don't like jewelry