Which dress would look best on me?

Just some dresses I'm considering for formal (Aussie prom).
Some of you may take note of the prices, but I am paying for this myself.

Also, about the first red dress, I've tried it on and it looks infinitely better on me than it does on the model (it looks like it's too loose on her) but I didn't really wanna post a picture of myself in it.

Anywho, let me know what you think, and if you don't like any of em, that's cool too.
  • Which dress would look best on me?Red Bariano (about $450)
  • Which dress would look best on me?White Elle Zeitoune ($300 reduced from $600)
  • Which dress would look best on me?Pink Sherri Hill (about $400 reduced from $900)
    Vote C
  • Which dress would look best on me?White Bariano ($350)
    Vote D
  • Which dress would look best on me?Red Sherri Hill ($600 reduced from $900)
    Vote E

1929

Most Helpful Guy

• Pink Sherri Hill is my choice.
    But you must be aware for choosing a dress sensitively, you must consider few factors.

-Your body type (How the type of dress makes you to stand out and bold your appearance)

-Your body's undertone. (We have "Warm colors" and "Cool colors" which influence to our body's coloring and undertones)

-Your season (It's the same influence as coloring, each season, winter, spring, summer and autumn gives individuals particular physical traits)

Most Helpful Girl

• They all look fine, but you need an hourglass shape for them or at least wide shoulders. Otherwise they will not fit well. I like A too, but its too long for me.