When will skinny jeans and tight clothing go away?

Spare me.
  • When will skinny jeans and tight clothing go away?I hope it lasts forever I look hawt
    Vote A
  • When will skinny jeans and tight clothing go away?Soon, it's ridiculous I already have skin
    Vote B
  • When will skinny jeans and tight clothing go away?It will last for a while but ______ trend will rise
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I like eating seaweed wraps, not wearing them on top or bottom. I used to wear close-fitted clothing to look sexy and in style but grew tired of them. Health-wise they ain't good for ya. If you like the tights then great. To each their own.

Viva la revolucion.

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Im not sure if that first person is male or female, but simply don't dress like that. Just don't.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It is ridiculous... I hope it's gone soon and forever. Barely anyone looks good in them or feels comfortable in them...
    Leggings and jeggings aren't skinny jeans - those are at least a bit comfortable.

2|0
    1|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• it pisses me off, I can rarely buy fitted jeans anymore. usually the best looking style of pants are the hella tight ones and my legs aren't even big, only like 23 inches around.

2|0
    0|0
  • It'll never go away if I have anything to say about it 😏

2|0
    1|0
  • Trends come and go and resurface. Look at Bell bottoms, popular with everybody in the 1960's I believe, then went away, and came back in the early 2000's as a female fashion

1|0
    0|0
  • I just tried skinny jeans for the first time, I bought them kinda baggy so they are skinny jeans but they don't look painted on. The ladies say my butt looks great in them lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Ain't my fault you can't pull off slim fit clothing lol

0|0
    1|0
    • I choose to let my skin and ass breathe :)

• Show All
    • I do have a fat vagina and butt

• fat and tight vagina, and perfect butt... sounds good LOL

• I like tight clothing or girls but on guys it's just... just awful.

3|0
    2|0
  • Skinny jeans that show off a girls legs are one thing, but the guys? Are they trying to look like girls too? We call them hipsters. And laugh. Poor little guys. LOL.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think if the obesity epidemic ever ends, there will be even more tight clothing and skinny jeans. And more tight skirts, especially.

0|0
    0|0
  • couldn't agree more it makes people look like they are starving

1|0
    0|0
  • As a man who wears skinny jeans I can say I am offended.

2|0
    2|0
  • I think it looks horrible on guys, on girls it looks good. Hopefully it will go away for guys soon.

2|0
    0|0
  • I am ok with skinnies but short pants are disgusting

0|0
    1|0
  • It looks so gay on guys.

3|1
    0|1
  • Gonna punch you square in the ovaries

0|0
    3|0
  • Once a new trend evolves then it will go away

1|0
    0|0
  • i love that

1|0
    1|0
  • Transgender fashion will fade away. Obama is gone

2|0
    5|1
  • it looks sexy on guys and ugly on girls

0|0
    3|0
  • Nothing wrong with them

0|0
    1|0
  • Might be around for awhile but I'll never understand why guys would wear that

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 18

• Im not trying to be biased... i guess thats the word? But i really dont like when guys wear skinny jeans. I mean i can sort of tolerate joggers. But skinny jeans just look ao weird, especially like its crushing his nutsack. And yea not all girls should wear them either

1|0
    0|0
  • i hope it goes away its impossible to find decent flare jeans they all look like clown pants or are just cut completely wrong. and no matter how tolerable a pair of skinny jeans might be there are no shoes in the whopper ld that look good with them. the accentuate feet immensely. like people are wearing duck bills coming to of their ankles. they also make everyone in them look flaky. I don't know what it is but i can't take people in skinny jeans seriously. i miss boot cut. where i lived before everyone wore them , i guess they were a bit behind luckily but now i go back and its gone. I don't know what happened. and boyfriend jeans are ugly af, plus why the hell should anything a woman wear have to be based on someone else. its jeans regardless. mis cit jeans are just too ugly. hope that goes. i really hate thinking i finally found a pair of size 2 jeans the color and waste that i want just to unfold them and have them dangling awkwardly 6 inches above the ground.

i do like all the spliced stuff though. not terribly cut to but just enough for an accent. criss cross sales too, love that so im not just against everything :)

0|0
    0|0
    • bt they already were around in the 80s and early 90s. >stretch jeans< people made fun of them in the late 90s and early 2000s.. now they are back lol. fashion is so silly.

• its also not just wearing what you want. when some thing are in style you can't get other things.

• You can if you go to Banana Republic etc. It's Hard to find good fitting clothes indeed. We'll get through this with elegance and style.

• Lol so is it better to wear potato sacks or?

I prefer my nicer clothes to fit the bod well. No need to look like a tailor that didn't know how to trim fabric. Or like I'm in a bedsheet.

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't think anyone wears potato sacks or bedsheets. There is something called normal fitting clothing.

• Show All
    • it looks sexy on guys and ugly on girls

• @normalguy7 looks sexy on both, but I like it on guys more

• Only some guys can pull it off without having it look a bit unflattering, and same with girls. Only some can pull it off. Right now, unfortunately, it's a trend that everyone thinks they can pull off when they can't. Some styles were made for one body type and other styles were made for other body types. Me, I cannot for the life of me pull off baggy clothing, so I tend to stray from it and wear things that best compliments my figure and were designed for my body type.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like form fitting clothing on me. Not skinny jeans... I don't like the pants around my ankles. But... if ever I get out of shape... I don't think I'd appreciate them as much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh helll no. I live in skin tight clothing. Bodycon dresses, pencil skirts, leggings, skinny jeans. 😍 I love it. Im rarely seen in baggy clothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think clothing looks best/neat when it's tailored to fit you instead of hanging loosely. You're clohes also shouldn't be squeezing the air out of you either. But to each his own.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's hot when done right. I hope it doesn't go away

0|1
    0|0
  • Skinny jeans on girls are ok, but on blokes ew ew ew! 😵

1|0
    0|1
  • oh i love those on guys. like skinny guys. cuz i like very skinny guys. hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • I love skinny jeans and tight clothing. In other words, they will never go away.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ummm no... I LIVE for skinny jeans.
    You shall never take it away from me!

0|0
    0|0
  • They will never go away. I love them too much!!

1|1
    0|0
    • They would look great on you, but we never get to see them maybe you can show us

• Sorry, but I like them when worn with a nice top

0|0
    0|1
  • I love skinny jeans and leather pants!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I hope not that is all I wear.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks good on chicks.. guys, no.

0|0
    0|0
    • its only your opinion. keep it in.

• Show All
    • how do you know?

• @normalguy7 You literally posted that it looks good on guys and ugly on girls. Dont be a hypocrite.

• i think it will last for a while, people like clothes that show their body

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes