When will skinny jeans and tight clothing go away?

Spare me.
  • When will skinny jeans and tight clothing go away?I hope it lasts forever I look hawt
  • When will skinny jeans and tight clothing go away?Soon, it's ridiculous I already have skin
  • When will skinny jeans and tight clothing go away?It will last for a while but ______ trend will rise
    Vote C
I like eating seaweed wraps, not wearing them on top or bottom. I used to wear close-fitted clothing to look sexy and in style but grew tired of them. Health-wise they ain't good for ya. If you like the tights then great. To each their own.

Viva la revolucion.

1924

Most Helpful Guy

• Im not sure if that first person is male or female, but simply don't dress like that. Just don't.

Most Helpful Girl

• It is ridiculous... I hope it's gone soon and forever. Barely anyone looks good in them or feels comfortable in them...
    Leggings and jeggings aren't skinny jeans - those are at least a bit comfortable.