Am I too young for moisturizing cream with collagen?

I suffer from dry skin and I am thinking about using moisturizer. I found one but it has collagen in it. Other ones claim to be antiaging and moisturizing at the same time but they are mainly moisturizing. I don't know if I should give it try so I am asking here if I am too young for that.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it would be harmful.. You could find another that doesn't. Just saying.

• I was looking for it at drugstore but now I am thinking about buying it on internet.

Most Helpful Girl

• It will not have any negative effect.
    You will not wake up looking like a new born, lol.

• I think that they are developed for older skin type so I guess it won't work for me. But some Asians start with antiaging skin care at 11.

• If you're uncomfortable using them, don't do it.
      You can use a regular moisturiser or a homemade one, like coconut oil or shea butter.

You are never too young to nourish and hydrate your skin.