Do you think certain hair colors make you perceive someone a certain way?

Or yourself.

It seems like every selfie I take with blonde hair I look at it and all I can see is "wow I look bitchy af"

and when I had dark hair I just thought I looked plain pretty.

Granted i I don't view everyone with light hair as looking bitchy, nor do I view everyone with dark hair as "plain pretty".

But I can't deny I see some people with light hair and they look bitchy and then I see someone else with light hair and they just look cutesy.

same goes with some people who have dark hair.

I don't know it's hard to explain 🤔

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• perhaps you've grown up envious of people with lighter hair, and rationalized your negative sentiment by focusing on their flaws so as to deem them lesser in terms of character to compensate for your perception of them being better physically and equalize them. You've constructed the idea that they are stuck up and mean to the extent you feel it's a trait attached to the hair color rather than their character and are realizing the hypocrisy now.

0|0
    0|0
    • Except I just said... that some people with darker hair also look like that...

And also said I don't view everyone with light hair like that.

Day flawed logic tho

• Show All
    • Thanks for MHO ;)

• Wasn't me

Most Helpful Girl

• Different hair colors can accentuate or distract from your face. Everyone has one or two hair colors that just really work for them. Mine is like a dark red/brown color - it compliments my skin tone and makes my eyes look brighter. Yours seems to be blonde!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• For men, yeah. But usually its not in a bad way at all. Blonde is outgoing or laid back. Brunette is studious and responsible, but she can flirt like a champ and is enticing. Black hair is a mystery but its hot. Note these are all my opinion, and do not completely reflect the collective thoughts of my gender or peers.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never really thought about it to be honest but I suppose for some people hair color could have that affect on them, I guess it depends on how affected you are by stereotypes.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is more of the colors they are wearing than their hair color unless they died their hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • hair color changes the way people look in general. It might work and it might not. And in turn it change how people look at you. But as long as you like it doesn't matter about anyone else opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • absolutely hair colour and style can make all the difference in the world

0|0
    0|0
  • I understand what you mean but it's not the same for me

0|0
    0|0
  • no you always look bitchy to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look 16 in your profile pic... No

0|0
    0|0
    • Because I don't have tits or ass hanging out? 🤔

• TBH i looked at your face and hair color, that's the first thing i notice, it got nothing to do with tits or ass

What Girls Said 2

• How do you feel about people with rainbow colored hair?

0|0
    0|0
  • nope it doesn't effect me

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes