Do you think certain hair colors make you perceive someone a certain way?

Or yourself.

It seems like every selfie I take with blonde hair I look at it and all I can see is "wow I look bitchy af"

and when I had dark hair I just thought I looked plain pretty.

Granted i I don't view everyone with light hair as looking bitchy, nor do I view everyone with dark hair as "plain pretty".

But I can't deny I see some people with light hair and they look bitchy and then I see someone else with light hair and they just look cutesy.

same goes with some people who have dark hair.

I don't know it's hard to explain 🤔

39

Most Helpful Guy

• perhaps you've grown up envious of people with lighter hair, and rationalized your negative sentiment by focusing on their flaws so as to deem them lesser in terms of character to compensate for your perception of them being better physically and equalize them. You've constructed the idea that they are stuck up and mean to the extent you feel it's a trait attached to the hair color rather than their character and are realizing the hypocrisy now.

• Except I just said... that some people with darker hair also look like that...

And also said I don't view everyone with light hair like that.

Day flawed logic tho

• Thanks for MHO ;)

• Wasn't me

Most Helpful Girl

• Different hair colors can accentuate or distract from your face. Everyone has one or two hair colors that just really work for them. Mine is like a dark red/brown color - it compliments my skin tone and makes my eyes look brighter. Yours seems to be blonde!